Everything you need to know about human resources (HR): interviewing, hiring and termination, employee insurance, payroll and benefits for your staff and temps.
To hide the items in a folder, click the [ - ] sign.
- Compensation & Benefits  Salaried versus hourly? Vacation, sick days, insurance, time-off, and more. Here's what you need to know about compensation and benefits for your employees.
- Compliance & Policies  Sample compliance policies and recommendations for managing employees’ behavior at work, including smoking, telecommuting and occupational safety.
- Employee Insurance  Learn the right types of insurance for your business to offer its employees, such as health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and more.
- Employee Management  Tips for performance appraisal, providing employee feedback, retaining your top employees, setting goals for employees, delegating, outsourcing, and more.
- Payroll  Payroll covers salaries, bonuses, benefits, and deductions. Learn best practices for how to pay employees accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Recruiting & Hiring  Hiring the right employee requires defining job descriptions and duties, and learning where to search for qualified candidates, how to interview them, and more.
- Termination  If you need to terminate an employee, you'll want to do it with dignity and professionalism. Get advice and download employment termination forms.